saw these today and wanted to pass on to others in the St. Louis area if your looking,,
Altec V.O.T.T. A-7 Speakers
no affiliation with the person,,
Derry
saw these today and wanted to pass on to others in the St. Louis area if your looking,,
Altec V.O.T.T. A-7 Speakers
no affiliation with the person,,
Derry
Good I hope someone else in the has interest in A-7/s in St Louis besides me.
I love my A-5 setup, and always willing to offer advice or a listen to anyone interested!
Have Fun!
Willie
"And the beat goes on"<br /> Willie

My only concern is the "All components either new or rebuilt" tag, I doubt authentic parts were used...
Eminence crossovers are pretty average, not great.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Those are REALLY old 515's probably were worth more prior to the rebuild.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
It's a little uncommon to see the shiny pleated doped surround with a narrow mounting rim, maybe those proportions are throwing you a curve?Something on that cone doesn't look right can't put my finger on it.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks